Search Brain Farts

Jane Eyre


"Am I a machine with out feelings? Do you think that because I am poor, plain, obscure, and little that I am souless and heartless? I have as much soul as you and full as much heart. And if God had possessed me with beauty and wealth, I could make it as hard for you to leave me as I to leave you... I'm not speaking to you through mortal flesh. It is my spirit that addresses your spirit, as it passes through the grave and stood at God's feet equal. As we are." -Jane Eyre


Watch:  If you've read Bronte's Jane Eyre, if you have seen the other film adaptations of Jane Eyre, if you enjoy reading classic novels, if you are a fan of Mia Wasikowska or Michael Fassbender, if you enjoyed the book and/or the film Pride and Prejudice

Don't watch:  If you do not enjoy classic novels, if you do not enjoy period piece romantic dramas



Romance Drama
Made in 2011
Starring Mia Wasikowska, Michael Fassbender, Judi Dench
Written by Charlotte Bronte, Moira Buffini
Directed by Cary Fukunaga


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...