Search Brain Farts

Jane's Journey


"A sense of calm came over me.
I found myself thinking, "This is where I belong.
This is what I came into this world to do."


Watch:  if you love our planet, if you are a fan of Jane Goodall, if you are an animal lover, if you recycle and carpool for the sake of doing your part to better our planet, if you enjoy documentaries

Don't watch:  if you truly believe that oil drilling and animal testing is ok to do, if you do not care about planet earth, if you truly believe there is an unlimited supply of natural resources, if you're household owns 3 SUVs and feel no remorse about it



Biographical Documentary
Made in 2010
Starring Jane Goodall
Directed by Lorenz Knauer
Written by Lorenz Knauer


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...