Search Brain Farts

Super Size Me


Eating McDonald's for 1 month
"Now's the time of the meal when you start getting the McStomach ache. You start getting the McTummy. You get the McGurgles in there. You get the McBrick, then you get the McStomach ache. Right now I've got some McGas that's rockin'. My arms... I feel like I've got some McSweats goin'. My arms got the McTwitches going in here from all the sugar that's going in my body right now. I'm feeling a little McCrazy."  -Morgan Spurlock


Watch:  If you are a foodie, if you eat McDonald's once a week or more, if you are worried about your eating habits, if you enjoy food documentaries, if you enjoy the works of Morgan Spurlock, if you've watched Mansome, if you love love LOVE McDonald's, if you're okay feeding your children fast food

Don't watch:  If you think ignorance is bliss, if you're not at all worried about your health or eating habits, if you're absolutely okay with eating McDonald's once a week or more, if you have no interest in food documentaries



Documentary
Made in 2004
Starring Morgan Spurlock, Daryl Isaacs, Lisa Ganjhu
Directed by Morgan Spurlock
Written by Morgan Spurlock


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...