Search Brain Farts

The Great Gatsby (1974)


"And when I was in the delivery room, waking up from the ether, I asked the nurse whether it was a boy or a girl.  She said it was a girl - and I turned my head to the side and cried.  And then I said, I hope she grows up to be a pretty little fool.  That's about the best a girl can hope for these days, to be a pretty little fool."  -Daisy Buchanan


Watch:  If you are a fan of Mia Farrow or Robert Redford, if you've read the book The Great Gatsby, if you plan to watch or have watched Baz Lurhmann's version of The Great Gatsby, if you have a love for old movies, if the roaring 20's intrigues you

Don't watch:  If you do not like old movies, if you are not a fan of Mia Farrow



Romance Drama
Made in 1974
Starring Mia Farrow, Bruce Dern, Robert Redford
Directed by Jack Clayton
Written by Francis Ford Coppola, F. Scott Fitzgerald


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...